- 1 Bihar TET Exam Result
- 2 Cutoff score For Bihar TET result 2019
- 3 Bihar Tet Result 2019
- 4 How To Check Bihar TET Results ?
- 5 Elementary Eligibility Test
- 6 Expected Bihar TET Result Date
- 7 Statistical review of previous year Bihar TET examination
- 8 Bihar TET Syllabus
- 9 Tips To Follow For examination
- 10 Summary – Bihar TET result 2019
Bihar TET Result 2019 :- Bihar TET result is considered as a land mark for students to approach ahead for working as a teacher. Today one doesn’t need to worry about checking the marks because of the priority of online publication. Some what the way Bihar TET result 2019 has been making their priority. This is helping students to stay away from frauds who take money to display the results, rather is also helping to save money and time.
Bihar TET Exam Result
Bihar Tet otherwise called as Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared its results for 2019. The examination was conducted on 23rd July 2019. For convenience of candidates, the result has been uploaded to the official website of BSEB bsebonlin.net. The result is going to give candidates a new route to start their career in an amazing way. Sooner, the results get declared, the candidates can have a look to their scores of examination. This Bihar Tet results are going to be a selection parameter for those who are willing to get recruited as teachers for primary level. This result is declared in a format which is going to help candidates check their score for the concerned posts. The result is only declared online and no other format. For the year 2019 TET entrance total of 235017 candidates have appeared. Among them 37615 candidates have applied for paper 1 and 181236 candidates have applied for paper II.
Cutoff score For Bihar TET result 2019
For those who appeared for Bihar TET result entrance and required to score a minimum marks of 60 % for the general category and 55% for OBC and 50 % for SC and ST candidates. At the same time, it is mandatory that the entrance board must release the preliminary answer key of examination for TET 1 and 2 respectively. It is mandatory that before the declaration of results, the answer sheets must be declared. For that the TET board needs to release the answer sheets for TET 1 and 2 on the same day. The TET 1 exam is conducted to qualify the teaching post for class 1 to 5 and TET 2 is to qualify for class 6 to 8.
After the release of answer keys, the candidates are free to submit their objections relating to revision of their answer sheets. This is the responsibility of the board to revise the answer sheet and sort out the valid objections for preparing the final answer key. After the declaration of result, the candidates cannot object on the answer key by any means. The result will be declared completely based on the final answer key. So in all, this is the complete answer sheet that is declared based on candidate’s response to the answer key.
Bihar Tet Result 2019
For the Bihar TET 2019, both paper 1 and 2 will be declared sooner with the availability of the score card as well. The board will keep posting the updates very soon. The result is valid up to a period of 5 years. With the help of this score card one can apply for government job as teacher.
How To Check Bihar TET Results ?
One needs to follow the step by step procedure for checking the Bihar TET result.
- At first one need to log into the official website at biharboard.ac.in and then access the link directly.
- A new window will open up on the screen and then will appear the result login.
- To go through the TET result window, the candidates have to submit the application registration number and their setted password.
- At the end click on the submit button and then proceed to check and download the displayed result of Bihar TET.
Elementary Eligibility Test
The Bihar TET results are going to support as an elementary test for teacher ship. For that reason, it is must that one must carry a perfect weightage score for the teacher recruitment process. But at any cost, this is not going to provide with surety for employment or recruitment and is just an eligibility criterion for appointment.
Expected Bihar TET Result Date
The results of Bihar TET entrance are normally announced within 60 days of the examination date. So this is mandatory for all the BETET students to wait for the result. After that, the final selection is done on the basis of merit list that is published by the BSEB (Bihar school examination board). This merit list is prepared according to the scores obtained by the candidates appearing the examination.
Statistical review of previous year Bihar TET examination
Huge number of students appears for the TET entrance examination. But a few thousand qualify the examination and get selected every year. With those candidates appearing for examination would hope to get their best with the declaration of the result.
With a comparative analysis, as per the examination held during year 2011december in which the result was announced late. Even it happened that the OMR sheet got missing and the result was withheld under the scrutiny by the examination board for which the result got announced on 15th April 2015.
But for the year 2019, around 30 lakhs of students appeared and one can stay connected to respective sites for getting the information relating to their results sooner.
Bihar TET Syllabus
The TET syllabus is set by NCET every year. Looking to that,
TET paper 1 for class 1 to class 5 contains all compulsory subjective like
|1. child development and pedagogy
|30 MCQs||30 MARKS|
|2. Language 1
|30 MCQs||30 MARKS|
|3. language 2
|30 MCQs||30 MARKS|
|30 MCQ s||30 MARKS|
|5. Environmental studies
|30 MCQs||30 MARKS|
|150 MCQs||150 MARKS|
TET paper 2 which is for class 6 to 8 contains MCQs and moves on for duration of one and half hours. The structure and contents are mentioned here as
|1. child development and pedagogy (compulsory subject)||30 MCQ s||30 marks|
|2. language 1(compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 marks|
|3. language 2 (compulsory )||30 MCQs||30 marks|
a. for math’s and science teacher ship ; mathematics and sciences
b. for social studies/ social science teachers ; social sciences
c. for any other subject teacher ship ; either a or b.
Tips To Follow For examination
- For appearing the Bihar TET examination, the candidates are required to go through previous years entrance papers that are available at various sites.
- Apart from that, the students need to take a regular follow up from the sites where the entrance dates and results are going to be declared and check necessary dates.
- They must follow the instructions for examination that are fixed and designed by the Bihar TET examination board.
- The students are asked to report at respective examination centers by minimum of ½ an hour and maximum of 1 hour.
- They must down load the admit cards before the date of examination and should carry it compulsory to the exam centers.
- They must carry their necessary stationary elements to the examination hall and avoid mobile phones to the examination hall.
Summary – Bihar TET result 2019
The Bihar TET entrances are going to provide with eligibility for teacher ship to the candidates. But the Bihar TET result is not going to give a compulsory assurance that one might get a guaranteed job after qualifying the examination.