- 1 JEECUP Result 2019
JEECUP Result 2019 will be declared in the month of June 2019. Candidates will be able to access the result of UP Polytechnic Result by logging in using their Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates can check there Jeecup polytechnic 2019 Result through the official email@example.com
- Along with the results, scorecard and list of qualifying applicants for JEECUP 2019 Counselling will also be listed.
- State Open Rank will be used for all the groups separately for seat allocation.
- All the other ranks except for State Open Rank will be for information purpose only.
- With the declaration of result, the answer keys of the examination will also be displayed on the website for candidate’s reference.
JEECUP Exam 2019 Reservation of Seats
As per the Official rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
|Vertical Reservation||Horizontal Reservation|
|OBC – NCL – 27 %||PWD with 40 % or more disability – 3 %|
|SC – 21 %||Freedom Fighter – 2 %|
|ST – 2 %||Ward of Military Personnel – 5 %|
|–||Girl candidates of all categories – 20 %|
JEECUP Result 2019
JEECUP result will bee announced by the Uttar Pradesh Board Education. Candidates can check their result through online mode and through there official website only.
The result will been released on May 29, 2019. To check the result, students need to enter their roll number. Candidates are suggested to take the printout of the result for their future reference. No scorecard/ rank card will be sent through the post.
- Visit the official website of JEECUP@jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the icon “JEECUP 2019 Result” on the left-hand side bar
- Enter the Application number and select your date of birth from the drop-down menu.
- JEECUP 2019 Result and score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Jeecup result and take a print out.
Note: Answer key for JEECUP 2019 Exam will be displayed on the day of result declaration.
Details Mentioned on JEECUP 2019 Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result/Scorecard JEECUP 2019 for the candidates to check:
- Name of the candidate
- Marks Obtained
- Qualifying status
- Candidate Photo and Signature
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key
- JEECUP 2019 Answer key will be displayed on the official website
- Scanned OMR sheets of all the appeared candidates along with the official answer key will be uploaded.
- Applicants can submit challenges until June 1, 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Merit List
JEECUP 2019 Merit List will be available on the official website after the declaration of result.Candidates can check the merit list from the official firstname.lastname@example.org
- JEECUP 2019 merit list will be prepared on the marks secured by the candidates.
- UPBTE releases the merit and updating it on the official website.
- A combined merit list with all the roll numbers of the applicants will be displayed.
- Category based merit list will also be displayed on the website.
JEECUP 2019 Cut off
- The cut off list will be available after the declaration of the result.
- The cut off is the minimum marks required in order to get selected for the JEECUP 2019 counselling.
- JEECUP 2019 Cut off list will be declared for all the courses.
- The cut off will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the Jeecup examination.
- The counselling will be conducted after the cut off list and merit lists are published.
The cut-off marks will be calculated on the basis of some factors as:
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Previous year cut-off marks
JEECUP 2019 – Previous Year Cut Off Marks
We are providing the previous year cut off list for all the courses & group:
|Group||Program||Excepted Cut Off|
|C||Fashion Designing and Garment Technology||74||72.3||68.5||65.6|
|Textile Design Printing||71||69.3||65.5||62.6|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretariat Practice||70||68.3||64.5||61.6|
|Library and Information Science||78||76.3||72.5||69.6|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||74||72.3||68.5||65.6|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma In Biotechnology Tissue Culture||62||60.3||56.5||53.6|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application PGDCA||68||66.3||62.5||59.6|
|PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management||80||78.3||74.5||71.6|
|PG Diploma in Customer Service Management||82||80.3||76.5||73.6|
|PG Diploma in Beauty and Health Cares||79||77.3||73.5||64.6|
|PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management||73||71.3||67.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation||76||74.3||70.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Textile Design||76||74.3||68.5||65.6|
|PG Diploma In Fashion Technology||74||72.3||73.5||70.6|
|Diploma in Mass Communication||79||77.3||70.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking||76||74.3||67.5||64.6|
|Diploma in Web Designing||73||71.3||69.5||66.6|
|PG Diploma in Accountancy with Computerized Account and Taxation||75||73.3||69.5||66.6|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management||81||79.3||75.5||72.6|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management||83||81.3||77.5||74.6|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||84||82.3||78.5||75.6|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Aviation||69||67.3||63.5||60.6|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||64||62.3||58.5||55.6|
|K||Diploma in Engineering (2nd year Lateral Entry)||67||65.3||61.5||58.6|
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Procedure
The seats will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Jeecup exam 2019 followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation quota.
- The online counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates have to pay INR 250 for counselling fee through SBI MOPS
- After submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices of colleges.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number,Registration Number and date of birth.
- Candidates will be allotted the college and have to submit Rs 3000 for seat acceptance.
- Candidates have to go to the reporting centres for verification of document.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP (JEECUP)|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates
The following table shows the important dates related to JEECUP 2019:
|Application forms||December 21, 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||February 28, 2019|
|Jeecup Admit card||April 16, 2019|
|Date of JEECUP Exam||April 28, 2019|
|Jeecup Result||May 29, 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||June 08, 2019|