The MAHA TET Result test also called as Maharashtra Teacher eligibility test is conducted by higher education board of Maharashtra. This is designed as a part to execute the recruitment of teachers in Maharashtra government schools. These are conducted for selection of candidates for class 1 to class 9.
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
The mahaTET results from the Maha TET examination are a compulsory examination for the candidates who have qualified the B.Ed examination. This is a part of fulfilling the requirement to get into the teaching jobs into the schools of Maharashtra state examination council. The Maha TET results are announced by the council.
MAHA TET Results | MahaTET 2017-18: Answer Key
As per latest updates by the council, the examination has been conducted and the result is still waiting. As per the report, there are several candidates who have appeared for the examination and are waiting for the declaration of the result.
According to the information, the results will soon be declared in the second half of 2017. The examination is conducted as a part of qualifying for teachership position. But that is not a confirmation for getting the job. For those who are interested to make their future in teaching line, this is going to be an amazing scope.
The examination was held in 22nd of July 2017.as per the Maharashtra education council, the entrance examination is held with two papers. The paper 1 and paper 2, these are all MCQ’s. The results are declared on the official site and the candidates can check it out on the site.
Maharashtra TET entrance examination
Maha TET results are associated to bring on a priority for qualifying to the teachership programmes. This examination is held in 2 statuses. These are like
- The Maharashtra TET paper 1 examination held for lower primary teachers. This is held for eligibility for teachership for class 1 to class 5 across the government schools of Maharashtra.
- The Maharashtra TET paper 2 examinations for upper primary teachers of class 6 to class 8 for which one need to qualify the entrance examination.
- For those students appearing the Maha TET entrance need to score 60 % or more score in maha TET results 2017 the students will be considered qualified for the process.
- For the results, there has been a concession considered for those belonging SC/ST, OBC in the Maharashtra state as well as for the differently able persons. This is made according to with their extant reservation policy of the eligibility test for 2017.
- Maharashtra teacher eligibility test subjects to weight to the scores of the process of recruitment of the teachers. The TET candidates would not confer a right on any person concerned for recruitment or any kind of job in the government or private sector as one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- For the improvement in Maharashtra education and study provided across the board affiliated school conducted by Maharashtra teacher eligibility test to check the ability as well as general knowledge of applied candidates as this is an important factor for Maharashtra TET recruitment process.
The Maharashtra state council of examination
The council of examination of Maharashtra state is considered to be a state level entrance board across India facilitating scholarship examination. The headquarter office lies at Pune. This is an authorized body to conduct the TET examination every year to help students qualify for teachership. The rules of the examination are set by the national council for teacher education. This is considered as a mandatory examination for recruitment of primary and upper primary teachers in various government schools across Maharashtra for class 1 to class 8. The examination came to limelight as an introduction for eligibility in 2011 by the government of India. The examination has been making itself a priority for improvising the standard in the teaching field. After qualifying Maha TET result, one can easily apply for improvising the standard into the teaching field. This eventually is managed for the postgraduate students who are interested to go for teachership across the various reputed organization.
This examination for Maharashtra government since 2013 has been conduction the teacher eligibility test for appointing suitable candidates. Annually the board fills up various posts like TGT, PRT, and PGT by organizing the examination.
Application and details
The Maharashtra state council exam board had conducted the examination for the applicants. With the conducting of the examination, the Maharashtra exam the board is aiming to fill all the vacant positions for the applicants. By this exam the board aiming to fill all the vacant positions for the teachers at various government and private schools. After the successful completion of the examination, the candidates can start checking for the results on the website. The candidates need on checking the official websites to know the maha TET results.
The students who appeared for the entrance downloaded the format from an online source. The application contains details of the candidate and that also contains the particular date of examination on 22nd July 2017. The examination contains 150 multiple choice questions which can make the best for the entrance. After a successful completion of the examination, the candidates are requested to check for the results on the official websites.
Way to check out the TET result for 2017
For the candidates interested to check out the Maha TET results can follow certain instructions. There comes a step by step instruction to know the result. Here comes an easy and perfect way to check out the results. The following way needs to be followed.
- For downloading the results of maha TET exam, visit the official web of the board.
- The official web portal is www.mahatet.in . After visiting the site one can search for Maha TET paper 1 and 2 results 2017 with their link.
- One can open the link when one finds it by selecting the link.
- After that, one can enter the details that are asked in the page.
- The details are going to ask about the hall ticket number and Date of Birth whenever necessary.
- Enter the submit button once with giving the details and then the result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can check the results and take its print out for further usage.
MAHA TET Answer keys for 2017
Before the declaration of the result, the council is going to announce with the answer key for 2017. This is released in four sets on the officials by the board. These are provided to the aspirants in the exams. The four sets of papers will be set on A/B/C/D. The candidates those want to check on their solution papers have to select any one set among the four from which they have attempted. With the solution papers, all the questions are provided with the answers on the screen. The candidates can predict their mistake with releasing these answer keys applicants can guess their results before the declaration of the results only. For qualifying the examination, the candidates need to score the minimum cutoff mark and make them get through the Maha TET examination.
This year the examination has conducted this examination for the 5th time and will be soon releasing the results at the official web page. The candidates can check out more details of MAHA TET Result from the information.