Pstet Result:-The Result Of Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility test is the test for the appointment of teachers.This year,3 lakh of candidates have appeared in the written test which was on 25th February 2018 at the various exam centers in Punjab State.Two papers were conducted PSTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 .The result would be available soon on the official site of Punjab board.
Pstet Result 2018-
|Organization||Punjab Education Board|
|Exam name||PSTET 2018 (Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test)|
|Conducted||Once in a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Post||Government schools of Punjab|
|Post for||Primary (I to VI) and upper secondary (I to VIII)|
|Paper Type||Paper I (I to VI)Paper II (I to VIII)|
|Exam Date||25th February 2018|
|Result Date||April 2018|
- The form can be filled online or send by post.
- Selection is done on the basis of the score in the PSTET 2017.
- If the candidate has forgotten to upload the photo on application form can download and print the form and fill in the pending details or affix photo and get it attested by the gazetted officer.
- If you have got the hall ticket a does not mean that application has been accepted. The board can reject the candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The venue the of exam center will be there on admit card. Kindly visit the center of examination before the exam date. If you don’t want to get late on the date of examination while searching the location of the center, the time of reporting is 8:30 Am.
- The candidate should deposit all the belongings like mobile phone, digital diary or any other gadgets. You need to carry only three things admit card, pen and token number. The candidate will be disqualified if he/she carrying any other thing.
Eligibility Of Pstet 2018
The candidate who wish to get appointed as secondary Grade Teacher for class I to VI and have passed the following course
Eligibility for Class I to V
- Candidates should have minimum 50% marks at 10+2 level or its equivalent exam and passed/ appearing (last semester) in two-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates having 45% marks at 10+2 level or its equivalent exam and passed/appearing (Last semester) in two-year Diploma in Elementary Education according to the NCEE, Regulations 2002.
- 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in four year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- 12th passed with 50% marks and passed/appearing in two years of Diploma in Education.
- Candidates having Bachelor degree or appearing in last year of two-semester diploma in Elementary Education.
Eligibility for Class VI to VIII
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree and completed/appearing in last semester of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Any graduate with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in one year B.Ed. degree course
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks and passed/appearing in one year B.Ed. as per NCTE’s norms and procedure.
- 12th or any equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% marks and qualified/appearing in last semester of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- 12th or equivalent exam passed with minimum 50% marks and qualified/appearing in last semester of 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
- Candidates should have completed one-year B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks. Appearing candidates can also apply.
Pstet Result 2017
The Pstet Result would be available In Mid Of April ,We would Update the link when the result would be out After that you will able to check Punjab State TET Result 2017. The Punjab Teacher’s Recruitment Board has conducted Ps TET Examination.
Steps to check PSTET Results 2017
- The candidates need to visit on official website
- After that Click on Pstet Result 2017 link
- Now you need to enter your details like Roll Number, Name and other details
- Click on the submit button.
- Pstet Result will display on the Screen
- Now you can check Pstet Results
What is the pay scale?
The pay scale varies from school to school.