- 1 RPSC Result Examination pattern:-
- 2 Important information about the examination:-
- 3 Important tips for students to follow:-
- 4 Questions to be covered:-
- 5 Examination priority:-
- 6 Applying for the examination:-
- 7 Tips to crack the examination
- 8 Strategy to crack the RPSC examination:-
- 9 Conclusion on RPSC result:-
RPSC Result 2017 -Since 50 golden years, Rajasthan public service commission (rpsc result) has been performing its entrance examination for the students enrolling for the civil services. This was recommended in 1983 by the Lee commission who recommended setting up the central public service commission in India. But due to certain issues did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in the provinces. Later it was left largely discrete of the provincial governments to the recruitment an exercise control over their services which was thought to be proper. This is being carried on with a planning to put on the best of RPSC results.
Results Date are not yet announced we will update as soon as we get a confirmation from the high authorities.
RPSC Result Examination pattern:-
The subjective for the RPSC prelims examination patterns are:-
General knowledge and general sciences with maximum marks of 200 and the time limit of 3 hours. The topics include:-
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern)
- Geography of World and India
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
These topics contain subtopics and those need special attention.
|Department Name||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||RPSC|
|Vacancy||6468 (Senior Teacher Vacancy)|
|Vacancy For||Senior Teacher|
|Name of Examination||Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2017|
|Examination Date||26.04.2017 & 01.05.2017|
|Category||RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Result 2017|
|Availability of Result||To Be Out Soon!|
Important information about the examination:-
For the examination, there are some important points to be noted. These are like that of eligibility, the pattern of the examination and examination structure.
- The age limit for the appearing of examination is 21 to 35 years.
- The candidates must hold a degree of any university which is incorporated by the act of the central or state legislature in India.
- The examination is completely objective types.
- The maximum number of marks for the examination is 200.
- The total number of questions in the examination is around 150 and the total time to crack the examination is 3 hours.
- One-third of the total marks allotted for the particular question is going to be deducted in case of wrong answers.
Competitive Examination Date For Every Subject with full Schedule:
In all there are 10 subjects and below table will help you to get the examination dates/subject. Here is a table of competitive Examination date for every subject with full examination schedule:-
|Subject||Exam Date||Timing For the Exam|
|General Knowledge||26th April 2017||10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON|
|Hindi||27th April 2017||09.00 AM TO 11.30 AM|
|Sanskrit||03.00 PM TO 05.30 PM|
|Maths||28th April 2017||09.00 AM TO 11.30 AM|
|Urdu||03.00 PM TO 05.30 PM|
|General Knowledge||1st April 2017||10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON|
|Social Science||02nd April 2017||09.00 AM TO 11.30 AM|
|Science||03.00 PM TO 05.30 PM|
|English||03rd April 2017||09.00 AM TO 11.30 AM|
|Punjabi||03.00 PM TO 05.30 PM|
Important tips for students to follow:-
Some of the important tips to follow for attending and scoring best marks in the RPSC examination are as follows:-
- For the students who are preparing for the RAS, an examination must always have a hard copy of the RPSC exam syllabus.
- The candidates trying for the examination must focus on every single subject with strong areas and weak areas.
- Confidence is also necessary key for performing best in the RPSE examination.
- It is important to have a look at the details of the examination properly before going to the next level.
- Follow the tables perfectly so that one can follow the time schedules properly.
- Make a habit of preparing notes which are going to help during the time of preparation.
- Put on the habit of visiting library so that you can get a good number of books to follow.
- Try to solve the practice test questions properly which is going to provide with a confidence to crack the examination.
- Have a discussion with the mock test with the friends to make a better practice with the friends for the examination.
Questions to be covered:-
the questions in the RPSC examination mostly are expected from the subjects like that of economics, arts, current affairs, daily news, basic mathematics, English, geography, Hindi grammar, latest facts, famous dates, Indian constitutions, English.
For English language skills and modern Indian language there comes the comprehensive passages, brief writing, vocabulary, short essays. It is important to check out the process of examination through the online sites from several sources that are providing with questions for the entrance examinations.
Applying for the examination:-
To apply for the examination one need to undergo the site and then understand the priority of the examination and how to appear it best way possible. For trying to crack the examination in the best way one can also follow the link https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/mocktest where they can check out with titles like a mock trial for online exams, online exam briefing (videos and PPT both ). These links are going to help with cracking the RPSC in the best way possible.
These examinations are held every year to help aspirants move forward in the field of public services by the Rajasthan government. Cracking the examination is a great achievement to score best for joining the public services in the best way possible. One can visit the site to look forward to the dates to check out which is going to provide with broad information relating to the examination tentative dates and cutoffs. The examination is set on with rules and regulations designed by the government of Rajasthan and government of India. Cracking the examination is going to be a great achievement for those who are interested in public services. This is a pride for candidates and is set with pleasure by the government of India and government of Rajasthan. One must try the best to crack the examination with reference to the sites of the RPSC.
Tips to crack the examination
One can analyze the topic that is very important and does carry their respective weight which is going to help with the examination syllabus for the administrative examination and is quite vast. For cracking the examination one need to consider the important topics into concern.
Special emphasis needs to be laid on the major subjective of Rajasthan which is going to help get good marks in the RPSC results. But above all, it is necessary to focus on cracking the examination. So it is necessary to focus on the main examination and how to appeal it. One must concentrate on major topics and focus on some repeated questions during previous examinations. The topics are going to play an accuracy with the overall time management that is most important.
For those students who are preparing for the entrance examination must also refer to the class 11 and 12 NCERT books for the topics of history, economics, and political sciences. These are going to help understand the subjects better and even to a deep extent. Even it is better to use diagrams and links that are going to make it easier with understanding the concepts deeply. For those who are preparing for the examination need to try and solve the previous year’s examination question papers which is going to help with understanding the topics relevant for the examinations. Filter out the topics and concentrate on them to complete the revision of the chapters. One also should focus on chapters of science and technology, Indian economy and economy of Rajasthan and current affairs. There are also some topics reasoning and mental ability. Stay updated with concentrating on the above along with the preparing for the theoretical parts.
During the time of formation, the institution of PSC extended its service into 3 of the 22 covenanting states like that of Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Bikaner. Later after the merging of the successor administration with the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16th August 1949 with establishing the Rajasthan public service commission Ajmer.
Today the important factor is its imparting functional source with public service commissions rightly finding a place of pride in the Indian constitution under the articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 dealing with various functions and powers of the public service commissions. This public service commission is also regulated by the Rajasthan public service commission rules and regulation, 1963. These rules are framed by the Rajasthan public service commission for the conduct of their business and the RPSC. The RPSC announces its final RPSC results according to the performance of the candidates with the approval from the Rajasthan state &subordinate services combined competitive main examination.
Strategy to crack the RPSC examination:-
To perform the best in the RPSC examination is not easy. For that is required a proper strategy which will prove to bring on the best of RPSC results. There are two levels of examination conducted by the RPSC which are like that of:-
- preliminary examination
- mains examination
The preliminary examination is basically serving as a screening test and is conducted as an act of qualifying paper for the main examination. For cracking this one can make the best with qualifying papers for the mains examination. To crack the Rajasthan public service commission with the Rajasthan Administrative services examination. One needs to understand the examination pattern very carefully. So let us discuss the exam pattern before we go any further. The preliminary examination is conducted on 28th August.
Conclusion on RPSC result:-
One needs to prepare for the examination by following the previous year papers with practicing the sample papers available online at various sites.
Contact us if you are not able to find your rpsc result online.
Incoming Searches on RPSC Result:-
- rpsc result
- rpsc result ldc
- rpsc result 2017 1st grade
- rpsc result 2017
- rpsc result junior accountant
- rpsc result jr accountant
- rpsc result rajasthan gov in
- rpsc result 2017