TNTET Admit card 2019: The Teachers Recruitment Board TRB, Tamil Nadu is scheduled to conduct Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019 exam on April 29th and 30th. .TRB has released the TNTET Hall Tickets 2019 at official website, Trb.Tn.Nic.In.This year, the written examination of paper 1 of TNTET 2019 will be conducted on April 29 and the paper 2 will be on April 30 and there would be a huge rush of Competitors so Best Of The luck For Exams,All the candiateds are requested to carry the Hall ticket as it is a contains details like exam date, name, venue and roll number
TNTET 2019Admit card
The TNTET Test consist two papers :
- Paper I which is on 29/04/2019 from 10AM to 1 PM
- Paper II which is on 30/04/2019 from 10AM to 1 PM
A large number of candidates apply for the exam and they need to carry hall ticket/admit card to appear in the examination.
Steps to follow-
- From www.trb.tn.nic.in download the hall ticket.
- Visit the website and click on notification of Hall Ticket 2019
- Kindly select the paper type
- Put in your details that are application number, Candidate name, Date of Birth and security key.
- Select the submit button.
- You will see the admit card on screen, download and take the print out of your hall ticket.
For any query, all the candidates can check the official website of the Tntet Result Website.