Tntet Result 2017:-The Result Of Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility test is the test for the appointment of teachers of class I to VIII. According to RTE (Right to education) Act, National Council of for Teacher education (NCTE) conducts Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) state wise. As per the G.O (Ms) No 181, school Education (C2) Department, TET is conducted by Teachers recruitment board. Tntet is one of the essential tests to qualify for the appointment of teacher in Tamil Nadu.The result would be available on @trb.tn.nic.in/
Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu conducts the TNTET.
Check:-Tntet Cutoff Marks
How monitoring of NCTE done?
- 1 How monitoring of NCTE done?
- 2 Who should apply for TNTET?
- 3 Forms Dates 2017
- 4 Eligibility Of Tn Tet
- 5 How to apply For Tntet Exam?
- 6 How to fill the form For Exam ?
- 7 General Information
- 8 Tntet Result 2017
- 9 FAQ
The Tamil Nadu government chooses the nodal officer team that is teacher recruitment board. The Nodal Officer conducts TNTET exam. Once in a year, a meeting is conducted between National Council of Teacher Education and nodal officer. The exam report is forwarded by the nodal officer to NCTE. NCTE declare the pass certificates of the candidates.
Who should apply for TNTET?
-The candidates who want to be the teachers for class I to VIII
-The candidate who is the secondary grade or graduation teacher on or after 23/08/2010
-The teachers who are teaching in unaided institutions should pass TET within 5 years
Before applying should have following information-
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment board Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Exam name||TNTET(Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test)|
|Conducted||Once in a year|
|Mode of application||online|
|Post||Government schools of Tamil Nadu|
|Post for||Primary (I to VI) and upper secondary (I to VIII)|
|Paper Type||Paper I (I to VI)
Paper II (I to VIII)
|Age Limit||21 years -38 years|
|Validity of TNTET certificate||7 years|
Forms Dates 2017
The TNTET is conducted once a year. The validity of the certificate of Tet is subject to maximum 7 years. There is no restriction on the number of attempts of the test as candidate reappear to increase the score.
Application purchasing dates are from 15.02.2017 to 08.03.2017 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and the last date to submit the application form is 23/03/2017.
Exam Date for paper I am 29/04/2017 and exam date for paper II is 30/04/2017
Eligibility Of Tn Tet
Eligibility criteria for Paper I
The candidate who wish to get appointed as secondary Grade Teacher for class I to VI and have passed the following course
- 10+ 2 i.e. passed the higher secondary course
- The candidate who has passed DTED i.e. Diploma in Teachers Education and Diploma in elementary education is applicable.
- If the candidate has got the certificate from another state then the certificate will go for verification.
- The candidate who is partially or completely blind cannot apply for Paper I
Eligibility criteria for Paper II
- A candidate who have passed 10+2+3 in following cases:
- A candidate who have passed BED from recognized university
- A candidate who possess the Bachelor degree (BA, BSC, BA.Litt) in subjects like mathematics, chemistry, zoology, history, chemistry, physics, Tamil, and English.
- A candidate who are appearing in the last year of BED (2016 2017).
How to apply For Tntet Exam?
- The notification of 2017 TNTET application form is available on www.trb.tn.nic.in. The candidate who wishes to get appointed as the teacher can apply online for Teachers Eligibility Test 2017. The government of Tamil Nadu conducts test for primary teachers.
- For class I to VI candidate can apply for the paper I and for class VI to VIII candidates can apply for Paper II.
- Log on to the website
- Select TNTET 2017 and click on prospectus link and download PDF file.
- Read the instructions carefully and select apply online link.
- Upload passport size photo in said format and upload your digital signature.
- Fill the require details.
- Pay the application fees charge is Rs 250 for SC, ST, PWD and PH candidates and Rs 500 for General, OBC and unreserved categories.
- Save the receipt of the payment.
- Save the reference number and print the application form.
How to fill the form For Exam ?
- One can get the application form online or from the head master of government higher secondary schools
- The form for Paper I and Paper II will be filled in black or blue ball pen.
- Fill Following details:
- Candidates name, Date of birth, father/mother/ guardian name, Address, Gender, community, option of language, choice of paper, Examination center, payment details and declaration and official signature.
- Get the photocopy of the form filled and get it attested from District Education Office.
TNTET Paper 1 weightage marks:
Plus two weightage marks: 15
DTED weightage marks: 25
TNTET weightage marks: 60
TNTET Paper II weightage marks:
Plus two weightage marks: 10
DTED weightage marks: 15
B.Ed weightage marks: 15
TNTET weightage marks: 60
- The form cannot be accepted after 08/03/2017, 5:30 Pm.
- The form can be filled online or send by post.
- Selection is done on the basis of the score in the TNTET 2017.
- If the candidate has forgotten to upload the photo on application form can download and print the form and fill in the pending details or affix photo and get it attested by the gazetted officer.
- If you have got the hall ticket a does not mean that application has been accepted. The board can reject the candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The venue the of exam center will be there on admit card. Kindly visit the center of examination before the exam date. If you don’t want to get late on the date of examination while searching the location of the center, the time of reporting is 8:30 Am.
- The candidate should deposit all the belongings like mobile phone, digital diary or any other gadgets. You need to carry only three things admit card, pen and token number. The candidate will be disqualified if he/she carrying any other thing.
Tntet Result 2017
The Tntet Result would be available In Mid Of June ,We would Update the link when the result would be out After that you will able to check Tamil Nadu TET Result 2017. The Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board has conducted TN TET Examination.
Steps to check TN TET Results 2017
- The candidates need to visit on official website
- After that Click on TNTET Result 2017 link
- Now you need to enter your details like Roll Number, Name and other details
- Click on the submit button.
- TN TET Result will display on the Screen
- Now you can check Tamil Nadu TET Results
What is the number of questions and duration?
Paper I & Paper II
- Duration – One and a half hour
- No of MCQ (multiple choice questions)-150
- No negative marking
- 1 marks for each correct question.
What is the syllabus?
Paper I Structure and content
|Type||No of Question||marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Urdu, Telugu||30||30|
|Language II English||30||30|
- Child development and pedagogy is refers to the teaching pattern for age group of students six to eleven years.
- Language I and Language II is for language proficiency of a teacher.
- Syllabus I basically related to I to V standard primary books.
- Environmental studies and math is based on the problem solving ability.
Structure and content
|Type||No of Question||marks|
|1||Child development and pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|2||Language I Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Urdu, Telugu (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II English (compulsory)||30||30|
|4 (a)||For Math and science||30||30|
|4 (b)||For social studies||30||30|
|For any other teacher either 4 (a) or 4 (b) (compulsory)||60||60|
- For child development and pedagogy is for age group of students from eleven to fourteen.
- Language I and Language II focus on the proficiency on the language.
- Math and social studies is to check the problem solving skills.
- Questions will be based on the VI to VIII standard subject books.
What are the qualifying marks?
The candidates who score sixty percent or above that will be declared pass in TNTET exam. But weight age to the score of TNT in recruitment process may vary from institute to institutes. TNTET results 2017 gets declare within few months from exam date.
What is the validity of the TNTET certificate?
The validity is for seven years from date of Issue. If someone reappeared and score better than the current certificate is consider valid for seven years.
What is the paper code?
Paper I is 12 Tet 01 and Paper II 12 Tet02
What are details mentioned on TNTET certificate?
The TNTET certificate will be awarded by Tamil Nadu government. It is e generated however you can take the printout. The certificate contain following details
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Year and month of awarding certificate
- Class- I to V or VI to VIII
- Marks in Each paper
What is the pay scale?
The pay scale varies from school to school.
What about legal Dispute?
Any legal dispute is there in conducting TNTET; it is subject to the government of Tamil Nadu.