UGC NET Result: The Ugc Net result will be announced in the month of July.The UGC NET result 2019 will be announced on the official portal ntanet.nic.in or nta.ac.in and enter the issued Registration No., DOB and security pin to check your scores.
- UGC NET 2019 is scheduled from June 20 – 28 in CBT mode.
- NTA has revised the entire syllabus for the examination.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will be placed across the country in over 874 Universities.
Check UGC NET 2019 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download the UGC NET result 2019.
Step 1: Visit the official website UGC NET @ntanet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on ‘UGC NET Result ’ link.
Step 3: Enter your Application No./ Roll No and DOB
Step 5: The candidates will be required to download and print out the UGC NET result 2019 for future use.
Note: There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Details on UGC NET Exam Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result of UGC NET 2019 for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- UGC NET Admit Card
- Marks scored by that candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in each paper
- Total marks
- Percentage Secured
Declaration of Ugc Net Result 2019
- No. of candidates to be qualified shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of Ugc NET.
- The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
- In order to be considered for ‘both JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Assistant Professor Only’, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured atleast 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories (viz., SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender).
UGC NET 2019 Cut off
We are providing you the cut off Ugc Net 2019 below:-
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 marks (40%)||80 marks (40%)|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35 marks (35%)||70 marks (35%)|
UGC NET 2019 Selection Process
The test will be trailed by the advising round for the applicants who effectively clear UGC NET. To find out about the equivalent, competitors can experience the accompanying subtleties:
- Applicants need to verify least checks in both the papers to be considered for the honor of JRF and qualification for Assistant Professor.
- For choice, a subject-wise and classification insightful legitimacy list is set up based on imprints acquired by the competitors in every one of the rounds.
- From the legitimacy list readied, top 15% applicants from each subject and classification are chosen and proclaimed as NET met all requirements for Assistant Professor as it were.
- The other legitimacy list highlighting the names of the chose competitors is set up from the NET qualified applicants merit list for Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
UGC NET COUNSELLING
UGC NET guiding is held for the hopefuls who have effectively cleared the placement test. Not long after the outcome assertion, the declaration of UGC NET advising is made by the concerned experts. The advising plan for National Eligibility Test is discharged by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
UG NET is directed at different focuses all over India for the applicants who wish to turn into a Junior Research Fellow or an Assistant Professor in Indian Colleges/Universities. Competitor must note that just the individuals who qualify become qualified to take an interest in the UGC NET guiding calendar.