Nda Result for 2018 April is expected to get announced across July 2018. This entrance test to get admission for joining defence is conducted twice a year. This examination is conducted to recruit candidate for Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force.
Every year, a good number of students appear the examination to get admitted to the defence’s services and few of them make their way to the final list. This test is being conducted two times in a year. The examination takes place in the month of April and September.
The entrance examination was conducted on 23rd April 2018 and the second one is going to be conducted on 10th September 2018. For those candidates appearing the entrance can check out their results on UPSC NA NDA Result 2018 from the official website.
Eligibility for NDA entrance
For appearing NDA examination, the candidate must
- Be a citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee and must have been staying in India before 1st January 1962.
- a person of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma , sri lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with intension to settle in India permanently. Check For NDA Admit Card
- The unmarried male candidate born not earlier than 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2002 is eligible for the purpose.
There are approximately 355 (208 for army, 55 seats for navy and 72 for air force). in total there are 55 ( 10+ 2 cadet entry scheme approximately for naval academy. in total there are 309 seats for NDA admissions. These are provisional and might change depending on the availability of training capacity of the national defence academy and Indian Naval academy.
NDA results to be released soon
From various sources, it is being confirmed that the UPSC NDA Result will be declared on the official site in the month of July 2018. The candidates qualifying the entrance examination will further be intimated for scrutiny process with SSB interview. The final list of candidates will be released with forwarding for admission process in to various sections of Defence academy.
There are a lot of posts are offered for every year to candidates for availing the opportunity and work hard to achieve their goals. NDA II results for 2018 will be declared in the month of December 2018.
How to check results of NDA for 2018
- For those interested to check the NDA result of entrance held in 2018 can visit the official site for UPSC NA NDA 2018 Result.
- Click on the link starting with NDA result 2018, and enter the asked credentials like those of registration number or date of birth.
- Then click on submit button to go through the result from the official website.
Download UPSC NA NDA result 2018
For downloading the UPSC Nda Result 2018 just follows the following step
- At first to know the details visit the official website of NDA.
- Click on the link displaying NDA 1 Exam result 2018.
- The result is provided in a PDA format.
- The PDF format presented contains roll number of the qualified candidates called for interview which is being processed to be held by the service selection board.
- Click on the hard copy printout section and save it for future reference.
Significance of the NDA entrance examination
This defence related examination is considered as a gateway for those students who are looking forward to serve the nation. Rather the NDA 2018 entrance examination is a great opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring to join defence services. At the same time these students are going to get a good scope for continuing their further education in various degrees subjective.
As a good way for those who are interested to work and serve with their career in defence services like those of Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force can apply for the NDA examination. Most important is to check out the qualification and requirement before applying to the entrance examination.
NDA admission cut off marks for 2018
For those appearing for NDA examination must need to know the cutoff marks which are rather a minimum mark required for the candidate to qualify the examination. It is mandatory that the candidate have to score the minimum marks for which they need to be declared qualified.
Every department has their own cut off mark range that is required to be scored by the candidate to take admission into that department. The motto to set the cut off mark is to delimit the number of candidates as a huge number of candidates appear for the entrance examination. These cut off marks relating to NDA results and entrance examination are dependent on 3 basic factors like
- Difficulty in level of paper set for entrance.
- Total number of students appearing for the entrance according to which the papers are reviewed.
- Total number of vacancies present in different sections of NDA.
To check out various details relating to seats availability and important dates one can move on to the site and check out the details provided. These details are liable to change under unexpected circumstances. For which the candidates will be notified earlier with publishing the information on public networks and mass media when ever required.